The Heat Maps
Not really a tool. But for those people who don't know, this can increase your earnings substantially-- especially if you have ads in all the wrong places.
AdsenseAccelerator
I don't really know much about this site, other than some people apparently bought the tool and use it to easily find the best keywords. I'm not big on buying stuff, so I wouldn't really use it. But if anybody is interested in trying (or has already tried) it and doesn't mind paying a few bucks, feel free to let me know if its worth the money. I’ve heard good things about it.
----------------------
Getting the most out of AdSense hinges upon your ability to optimize. Using these tools can certainly help out. If you have (or plan to have) AdSense on your site/blog then I think its a very good idea to look at some of the tools out there and try to ensure that you are utilizing your ad space in a smart way.

Geeks Are Sexy] Tech. News

Great article. I think it's understandable to try to place the highest paying ads on your site. On the other hand, I was under the impression that Google was already trying to optimize your ads. Here is a rough equation for how you make money through AdSense:$ = # clicks x ad priceCouple points. (1) You could put higher paying ads on your site, but they might not get clicked as often as what would have been there. (2) Google is obviously trying to optimize the # of clicks you get on your site (relevent ads). It's also in Google's interest to put higher paying ads on your site as well. The more you make = the more they make.Now I don't know how Google's ad choosing algorithm works. Maybe someone who does can chime in. I'm just guessing. So it may still be profitable to choose your own ads using the tools in your article (after all it's very possible you are better at choosing ads for your site than Google is), but I just wanted to point this out.